Saturday, September 25, 2010

Get angry

Pantry aunt  on medical leave today . Really I don't know , when I  enter my room I have know her on leave, because  every morning  she does top up boil water  in to  my water-can .  But today  the bottle  is empty !.  I went  to the pantry  do  clean the coffee cup's and made a  black coffee  for my boss and colleagues .  this is just   helping nature for  the human also  . but  my office admin officer  she took advantage of my activity's  while she  order to  clean the   rubies  bucket of   every room. i am  certainly get angry  to her.


 what i am trying to say at here !
  could you understand ??
 please correct my paragraph   
  thanks
 http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=messages&webtag=ab-esl&tid=12364

 

No comments:

Post a Comment