Saturday, October 16, 2010

Quiz Wand & would


Quiz

Test your understanding of this English lesson

Test your understanding of the English lesson by answering these questions. You will get the answers and your score at the end of the quiz.

Thanks for taking this English quiz! Your score: 62.50 You got 5 correct out of 8.'

A friend asks what you would like to drink. Which is the correct response?
  • Yes, please.
  • I like coffee, please.
  • I'd like some coffee, please.
You have just made some chocolate cake and want to offer some to your friend. What should you ask?
  • You like chocolate cake?
  • Would you like some chocolate cake?
  • Do you like some chocolate cake?
You want to invite a friend for a movie.  What should you say?
  • Would you like a movie?
  • Do you like go movie?
  • Would you like to see a movie?
Do you like /Would you like to go for a drive?
  • Do you like
  • Would you like
I want / I'd like some strawberries, please.
  • I want
  • I'd like
Do you want / Would you like to play tennis on Sunday?
  • Do you like
  • Would you like
You want to invite someone to dance. You say:
  • You like dance?
  • Would you like to dance?
  • Do you want dance?
You are sleepy. You say:
  • I like to sleep.
  • I'd like to sleep.
  • I want sleep.


my score: 62.50  I got 5 correct out of 8.'


No comments:

Post a Comment