Sunday, October 17, 2010

English Conversation class

Today i went my English Conversation class,i have enter that reception counter,is there a young lady asking for my arrival . i toled  to her  about my teacher name  and starting class time.she replayed ,unfortunately your  class teacher went to India  for them personal matter. so your class will be  postpone  next week  same day same time.
"certainty" i request to  her , excuse me mam , i done my homework. it was  my teacher gave me a last week , now i awaiting  for them re-correction , in this case , i would like  ask you for re-correction of this homeworks.she  really couldn't like to take my workbook  and  few minutes  later  she return to me  with some correction. 

please re-correct   my past  
 thanks  
 selvam 


No comments:

Post a Comment